Health care cost, whether it be a serious or ordinary illness or injury are constantly on the rise due to inflation, sophisticated treatment procedures, advanced medication and the like. A suitable insurance plan will make you feel secure without worries or stress.
A choice of Health Care Plan, 'standard or tailor-made' is available that provide access to 24 hour medical treatment anywhere in Iraq as well as other specified countries as may be allowed under the plan selected.
A Medical Card is issued to insured persons for direct access to listed medical service providers in Iraq to avail health services .
- Individual Health Plan
- Group Health Plan
We offer wide range of Group medical insurance program for your employees and dependent family.
- Room and board according to the hospitalization class as specified in the schedule
- Intensive care unit and coronary artery disease treatment
- Surgeon and anesthesiologist fees
- Hospital services (surgery. theatre, anesthesia, pharmacy, laboratory, radiology, etc.)
- Use of hospital medical equipment (e.g. heart and lung support systems, etc.)
- Intra-venous infusions, injections, etc.
- Diagnostic and laboratory tests, x-rays, electrocardiograms, scans, etc. (only related to the original cause of covered hospitalization)
- Various therapies including physiotherapy, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, etc.
- Physician and other specialist hospital consultation related to the original cause of covered hospitalization
- Private nursing care, if medically necessary and pre-approved by the Administrator
- Recipient transplantation services
- Ambulance services, if followed by hospitalization
- Incidental companion expenses for insured(s) below 13 years of age
- Morgue expenses in the event of death of the insured following admission and during hospitalization for a non-excluded bodily injury or sickness
- Maternity (including pregnancy, normal or caesarean delivery, legal abortion and all related complications)
- Physician's Consultation
- Diagnostic Tests
- Tooth Extraction
- Root Canal Treatment
- Gum Treatment
- Medical Lenses
- Annual Physical Check-up
- Pre-employment check-up
- Medical Administration
Medical Claim Payment Method:
- Direct Billing
- Medical Reimbursement Expenses